JOIN OUR TEAM!
At Pharmaplanter Technologies, we plant creative ideas and harvest innovative products. If you truly want a biotechnology company to help you accelerate your novel discoveries and brilliant ideas to be materialized, you have found a right place to join our team. You will find out all your hard work will be rewarded in a fair, efficient and pleasant manner.
See our openings below and forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek hard working and committed research lab technician who is willing to work independently and also flexibly within a tight team to accomplish varied research objectives. Besides the routine wet-lab experimental work, the successful applicant will also be responsible for development of standard operating procedures (SOP), data management and general lab maintenance.
- At least a Bachelor of Science degree in discipline such as Biology, Immunology, Biochemical and Microbiology.
- Basic lab skills such as human cell culture, cytotoxicity assay, qPCR, western blot, cell flow cytometry assay, et al.
- Experience in animal work is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and strong organization skills.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may also be considered.
Under the supervision of the company’s scientific leader, the successful applicant will conduct antibody development experiment, such as monoclonal & polyclonal antibody generation, phage library screening assay, new oncology-immune technology development such as Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cells for immunotherapy. This job provides an ideal opportunity to use immunology expertise to produce the next generation of cancer immunotherapies for patient care.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in molecular biology and immunology techniques including: - Gene engineering (lentiviral transduction) - Human cell culture (T cells, primary and immortalized tumor cell lines) - T cell assays (cytotoxicity, flow cytometry, ELISPOT).
- The successful candidate will have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in a related discipline such as Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry and/or Microbiology.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years of recent related experience in a research laboratory with at least one year of immunology research experience.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a record of responsible decision making, the ability to prioritize work, and independently plan and conduct experiments.
- The ideal candidate will be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a dynamic work environment while strictly following established SOPs.